Experienced Part II/ Part III Open Position
Autor is looking for experienced Part II and Part III Architects to join its London office in Soho to assist in the delivery of two HDA shortlisted residential projects through Developed Design to Construction as well as a 100 unit mixed-use scheme through planning.
Attributes and skill requirements:
- a proactive and creative attitude
- a strong design portfolio
- residential experience in planning and construction
- attention to detail
- exceptional presentation skills
- ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of the team
- a desire to learn and to grow professionally
- excellent knowledge of Vectorworks, SketchUp, Illustrator and InDesign
We offer a friendly and stimulating workplace with a team who are passionate and driven to produce high quality, unique and contextually embedded schemes. As a team with an established process, this position offers an opportunity for the right candidate to grow their project leading experience to advance their career. This would also provide the opportunity to work closely with a team of structural engineers in-house on two residential projects in London through developed design to construction.
To apply for this exciting position please send a CV and Portfolio demonstrating the above criteria to: firstname.lastname@example.org